Super Hands are colorful cutouts of a child’s hand, very similar to popular icon fundraisers. RacingAwareness.com has put a twist on it, Super Hands are decals that will be added to the RacingAwareness.com supporting Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital 97L Modified for HDVCH Night, Saturday June 28.
It’s simple to support Super Hands and have your hand carried on the 97L on HDVCH Night;
1. Make a donation of $10
2. Receive a Super Hand
3. Write a note, autograph, dedication, etc. (optional).
4. Return the Super Hand to be add to the 97L (optional, you are welcome to keep your Super Hand)
- Super Hands will be sold May 31 – June 28
- Available for purchase at the RA trailer after each racing event.
- Available for purchase from RA.com volunteers, via Facebook or email request throughout the month of June
- 100% of the proceeds go to RacingAwareness.com supporting Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital. (EIN #27-2402185)
Purchase one Super Hand for yourself, a Super Handful for family, friends, coworkers, employees, or even blank ones. We’ll have blank ones signed by HDVCH patients and add them to this special collection with your support!
If you would like to support the Super Hands fundraiser by purchasing Super Hands or possibly selling Super Hands in your business or organization, please contact RacingAwareness.com with your contact information via email at RacingAwareness97@gmail.com to make arrangements. Many ‘Super Hands’ makes fast work for the children and families of Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.