RA.com continues to recruit volunteers for the Grand Rapids International Beer, Wine and Food Festival. Volunteering is EASY – use the following link to make a difference in the lives of patients and families of Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
Please click here: http://vols.pt/wHeKXd to sign up for 2014 GR Wine, Beer & Wine Show on @VolunteerSpot! Many opening are still available. RA.com must fill a minimum number of spots by noon on Monday Nov. 4. Please sign up today to ensure RA.com is able to participate in this opportunity.
All funds that RA.com raises will go to the Million Dollar Match benefiting The Neuroblastoma and Medulloblastoma Translational ResearchConsortium (NMTRC) at HDVCH. Yes, every penny will be matched!
In its seventh year, the Grand Rapids International Wine, Beer and Food Festival is the largest wine and beer tasting event in the Midwest!
Please consider Sharing this opportunity with and inviting friends, family, neighbors and co-workers to join the RA.com Volunteer Team. This is also a great opportunity for anyone that needs to fulfill community service hours. RA.com will provide documentation to anyone that needs to record hours. Your networking is greatly appreciated!
• Shift #1 – Saturday November 22 from 11:30 am – 5:00 pm
• Shift #2 – Saturday November 22 from 4:30 – 10:15 pm
• Volunteers are welcome to sign up for both shifts
• Volunteers MUST to be 18 years or older, ID will be required.
• General admission to the event is 21 years and older only.
• All RA.com volunteers will be assigned to the Beer Loft
• Required dress code is black pants and a white collared shirt. An apron will be provided.
• Volunteers (and a guest), 21 years and older, are invited to the Festival on Thursday, 11/20.
• Volunteers will receive 2 tickets to any future ShowSpan event. Go to http://www.showspan.com for event listings and dates.
• Parking is the responsibility of the volunteer.
Thank you all for your consideration!